Sim Leisure Group
- To prepare and review of monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- The jobholder must be able to handle full set of accounts, including preparation of schedules.
- To review the SST and tax payable.
- To implement effective internal controls as well as standard operating procedures. To liaise with internal and external business partners – e.g. procurement, auditors, HR & bankers.
- To control and maintain stocks and inventories responsibly to ensure their attraction and/or department can operate smoothly, if assigned to do so by their immediate superiors.
- To provide regular, accurate and up to date feedback and information to their immediate superiors.
- To constantly look for ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department by suggesting improvements wherever needed.
- To carry out duties as tasked with a professional attitude, ensuring that Group's service standards, objectives and code of conduct are met or exceeded at all time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent with 4 years working experience.
- Experience in audit firms or listed companies would be an advantage.
- Understand SST and Microsoft proficiency, especially Microsoft Excel – Intermediate/Advance level.
- Experience in handling workflow automation using cloud based system will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A committed team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and meticulous for details.
- High integrity and able to work independently.