· Reports back to HR HQ on daily, weekly and monthly issues / reports.
· Develop and execute HR strategies in alignment with company goals and values.
· Lead talent acquisition efforts, including recruitment, selection, and onboarding of new employees.
· Perform performance management systems, including conduct twice a year Performance Development Review (PDR) and Employee Development Planning.
· Oversee employee benefits administration, ensuring competitive and equitable compensation structures.
· Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting and anticipating requirements.
· Handle employee relations matters, including counselling, disciplinary action, termination, conflict resolution and grievance management.
· Ensure compliance with relevant employment act and company policies.
· Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to the HR team.
· Monitor daily employee's attendance and act accordingly.
· To ensure accuracy and timely execution of salary payment and statutory payment.
· Conduct random spot checks on employees in accordance with company policy.
· Liaise with safety department to conduct regular drug test to all employees
· Preparing and presenting relevant reports for informed and timely decisions by the Management
· Responsible and liaise with company insurance agent for Group Personal Accident claims.
· Forms part of the management team and is a pivotal role in the Group and must accordingly to be able to manage high volume workload
· Preparing memorandums and letters such as Letter of Appointment, Letter of Confirmation, Warning Letters, Show Cause letters etc
· Maintain up-to-date Organization Charts & Job Descriptions.
Develop and implement trainings to all employees.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources or a related field
· Proven 5 years’ experience in a managerial role and HR related roles
· Strong leadership, team management, and communication skills
· Exceptional communication and presentation abilities with the ability to captivate audiences and convey a compelling message
· Familiarity with latest employment act
· Full set experience in recruitment and payroll
Any other tasks allocated to you by the management which may not be specified in this Job Description but are within your competencies.