· Seek out for new suppliers and maintains strong relationship with them to achieve maximum efficiency.
· To prepare and comprehend the costing and budgeting of each projects.
· To collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order-to-order materials, goods and supplies.
· Manages the company’s procurement strategies.
· Analysing and calculating procurement costs and suggesting ways to reduce expenditures.
· Managing the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending.
· To develop procurement targets across teams to achieve business development objectives.
· Negotiate with preferred sellers on contract terms.
· Review and quicken payment processes for ad-hoc payment issues with sellers.
· Review inventory levels of products to identify future inventory needs.
· Do often research to understand company’s operation needs and requirements.
· Develop a yearly budget depending on sourcing needs.
· Make and execute decisions on contract and purchasing policies.
· Be the liaison between the purchasing department and vendors, suppliers and manufacturers.
· Develop strong relationships with global suppliers, including negotiating prices and conditions, and resolving disputes.
· Provides pre- and post-shipment support for all procurement activities such as manage specifications, samples, qualify, delivery, and payment, and monitor supply chain compliance with contract terms.
· Examines the market and the competition to comprehend market trends
· Always be prepared and open to alternate sourcing solutions
· Speak proficient in Mandarin
· At least5 to 10 years’ experience in QS and construction material background
· Possess outstanding cost and budgeting expertise
· Possess outstanding negotiating and sourcing skill
· Experience in using web browser such as Alibaba and 1688
· Experience in dealing with overseas supplier such as China
· Experience procuring materials, equipment, parts for attractions, games, water slides fromChina. (Tensile, eye nuts, harnesses, heavy duty rubber, water pumps, solar lights. Etc)